Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Thesis monster

I want to say, first off, that it's 12:30 at night and I'm sitting in the computer lab pretending to work on my thesis. Ok, now that I have that off my chest... we will proceed.

I have not posted in a while, and I am sure that all of you local supporters have been enraged. Fortunately you are few, and I think in a dark alley if you decide to attack, I can handle you.

I have expereinced so much in the past MONTH that I have not posted. I went to Memphis and painted a house with 13 other kids (yes, I think I'm still a kid, too, though I think I was supposed to be the adult this time). I worked on my thesis, entered some data, went to a wedding of some pretty stinkin amazing people, and came home to... my thesis. Do we see a theme of what has been lurking in the dark shadows everywhere I turn when I have a free moment? Thesis monster is there... waiting to attack... or at least his sidekick... you're-not-working-on-thesis-guilt monster. It's a scary place to live... here in my skin, but I mean, someone has to do it, and I am willing to be the one. Better me than you, right?

No comments: