Wednesday, June 01, 2005

YUM

Today I woke up and I was pretty hungry from the night before, so I stumbled downstairs and ate some Oreos. Quick, easy, and light, right? Then I decided to face the day with a short seven mile run. As I was running, it was crazy, I kept thinking about food. I had big plans for lunch, though,baby. A big bowl of pasta, or maybe even Niffers.

But somehow I got so busy, I didn't have time. There was the most interesting thing on TV! I grabbed a diet coke on my way out the door, thinking that my afternoon would be light and I would get a break later. By this time I was definately loosing steam. My stomach was talking, and my legs weren't really moving very fast... and i wasn't in the best of moods, but I really thought that my day was almost over. Then a friend came over, and wanted to go walk for a couple of miles. I couldn't really say no, so I went.

By this time I was famished, but i was so tired. My day was over, so I just wanted to go to sleep. I layed down, but as soon as I was about to go to sleep the weirdest thing happened. This guy comes and wants to fight. I was like, dude, I'm tired, and I'm just not ready for this right now. But I think he knows that... so he practically pushes me out of bed. And so we fight.

My very bones are aching for food.

Am I still silent?

Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.

What are you eating?

No comments: