Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Who knew

Who knew I had so many fans? I am sure that I am losing them by the second, too, because I have what another blogger compassionately called "a dead blog". Sorry. The guy I was stealing wireless from stopped paying his bill. Stupid jerk. So I don't have internet at home now. I was in and out of town this weekend, and then monday I was off, so I didn't check my e-mail for 5 days. AMAZING. So anyway. I'm not sure how to remedy this situation, but I just wanted you all out there in blooger-land to know that just because my blog may be dead...

I am not.

More to come. Later. When I can find someone else to steal from.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

from one theif to another. . . good luck.

Brian T. Murphy said...

missed you tonight. we ate soup and I didn't talk about syrianna much at all. I started to but lucas told me to stop, because I already talked about that last week, and we were talking about movies with gay themes, so then I started talking about how much I hated james dobson instead.