Sunday, May 29, 2005

Hiding

I guess I've been in hiding for a while. I have moved, stopped my assistantship, been working on my thesis, got another job, commited to an apartment for next year, and gone home since my last blog...and I could blame all these things on being too busy to think... but anyone who knows me, knows that this is not the truth.

I think that I've been Silent in a lot of ways lately. Silent from my God, Silent from some friends, and even silent from myself. Some of it was intentional, and some of it just kinda happened in the day in and day out... no real resolution there, just like real life... but still working on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Kara I know has a contagious laugh that can't stay silent for too long around people who love her and know her well enough to know she is hiding from them. . .

Ciao. Gwen Stefani:)