Friday, October 21, 2005

I know...

..you all are reading, and yet very few of you are saying anything back.

In Arkansas safe and sound.....well as safe as one is in Arkansas in the house they grew up surrounded by sights and smells that are weird but intrinsically familiar. It's 2 and I'm just going to bed because I've been watching TV. I miss TV. I think that I might buy one this weekend. No official decision has been made yet, but it probably is going to happen. Perhaps the fact that it's 2 and I'm just going to bed should be evidence that I don't need the dumb thing, though, right?

6 comments:

David Duer said...

I have found that having roommates has decreased my TV watching. Phil does not want TV in the AM. Both Phil & Newby watch shows that I have no interest in. Yes, even I have said to Adam on occasion not to turn that TV on we are about to eat dinner. (I am such a parent)So my advice is get roommates. They reduce cost of utilities and rent.
Of course...they might have to sleep in your bathroom but hey...at least it is their own room.

Brian Harrison said...

It's too bad that I decided to leave Arkansas this weekend. We could've gone and seen the Zonkey.

Anonymous said...

TV is the devil. Continue to resist.

Anonymous said...

I have heard it said that Late night tv is very educational; it teaches you you should have gone to bed earlier.

True, there are shows that I enjoy, and a tv allows you to watch movies but it can also distract from things that are much more valuable. There is a balance to be found.

Anonymous said...

i got a 9 inch. i get FOX, PBS, & Telemundo. want to come over and watch something?

Greg said...

Get a tv and you can watch the gubernatorial results as they come in!