Monday, October 31, 2005

decisions

...so I realize that some of you keep up with my life through this weird blog thing...and when I write about something, make a question about something, and then do not follow it up, you never get the answer. I forget that you are not walking alongside me...or hearing all the voices in my mind with me (though that, I will admit, is probably for the better). So I'll let you in on a few minor decisions I have made.

1. I have not bought a TV as of yet. It's still just me, the blog, and NPR for the time being.

2. I am going to take the LSAT in December. That gives me one month to study for it. We'll see how that goes. I'm sure you all have opinions on this. Feel free to comment or e-mail me, but know that I may or may not heed them.

3. I still don't like Roy Moore, and it's not because he is a republican.

I haven't been blogging much lately. Maybe this week I'll have some interesting things to report.

3 comments:

Brian T. Murphy said...

Kara - don't take the LSAT. Women shouldn't be attorneys. It says so in the Bible.

Brian T. Murphy

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!

I would also like to add that some of us try to keep up with your life by others means, such as phone and e-mail but our efforts are often thwarted, or not returned....

Mark said...

Kara - about the LSAT, better you than me. Studying has never been one of my strengths. about Roy Moore, I hear you .