Friday, October 14, 2005

Isn't it interesting

... when you find someone else's blog, only to realize that they have blogged about you. I'm in a quandry now, because I'm kinda hacked, but in the tension of saying something, or not saying something, so I can keep reading the blog incognito. The internet is so interesting.

Then, today, I linked to another blog... and either I'm paranoid, or I think that someone else is talking about me. I swear, I either need to get a life or I need to stop linking to people's blogs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm yea. so fix your blog cuz i keep trying to read it and it doesn't work. what the crap? is it just me or are others having a hard time reading your site???

Kara Newby said...

I've asked others and they are not having the same problems. I don't know what is going on. sorry.