Tuesday, June 20, 2006

bling bling

I hate money.

There is a burning in my heart...maybe it's in my stomach...or my lungs...or my brain....that starts to hurt when I think about money.

Nothing has ever made me cry as much as money.

Nothing has ever stressed me out as much as money.

Nothing has threatened to damage, hurt or destroy every realtionship that I have at some point....like money.

and yet.

We need money to have a house.

We need money to eat.

We need money to talk on the phone to our loved ones.

What a paradox. How then, do I live in this paradox? Needing something that so often seeks to destroy me and seperate me from the ones that I love.

Making me dependant on the myself.

Making me depend on my money.

Seperating me from the God I love.

1 comment:

Stephanie Willis, LCPC, CADC said...

just start making it in your basement, that's what i did and i'm the richest girl i know!

all you need is a laundry dryer, a xerox machine and some green paper from Kinko's.