Thursday, June 22, 2006

new blog

I hope this isn't too much of a shock to anyone, but I'm engaged. So there it is. I hate for this to be my mode of communication, but it is what it is. SO now, read on.

I... (uh hem). . . we.... have a new blog. No, not the royal we- though I do speak in the royal "we" sometimes... only when appropriate...which is a lot- but we as in Adam and I. Not much there, but thought those who dig Adam.... and think I'm alright, might want to check it out. We will be posting there about our "relationship" so that people who visit here don't have to fear running for the nearest trash can :) (or rubbish bin if you are English)

THE NEWBYS TO BE.


I know it's cheesy, but a lot of couples get them on places like Theknot.com- which is a wedding website...and if I may step up on a soapbox for a minute, I just want to declare that my wedding is neither the culmination nor the declaration of my life. I have had a life for a while. This is not the day my life begins, nor the day I become a woman. Life will continue after this. We will then change the name of the blog. So I wanted a blog that we could have, even after we have declared our undying love, kissed in public, and drank a little wine with our friends and family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, you dont know me but my husband knows ken, and he sent us your blog. So, congrats on getting engaged! I had never planned for a wedding as a girl so the whole thing was suprising at times but actually a lot of fun, as long as you just see it as fun and not work. But we are new to Birmingham and we are meeting people here. Our apartment should have furnitre in it this weekend, and we would love to have you guys over when that happens. Yes, you dont know me and I'm invited you over to eat...we are not crazie, we just like to meet cool people!!!