Thursday, April 20, 2006

like a train wreck.....

in a much less insightful post, you know how sometimes you see things on TV, and think- this is so offensive, and yet you continue to watch? In a similar vain, I have been hooked on this blog/zeen. I have to warn you, if you are faint of stomach, or get offended easily (Like if you don't like Brian T Murphy) then don't, I repeat DO NOT keep reading, and do not go to the link.

So this guy basically eats crap. He's testing the limits to see how much the human stomach can endure. And really it's so fascinating what he eats, and how he describes it. He has the dry-est sense of humor that really has me laughing out loud. So check it out if you want to see what fermented corn, beggin strips (yes, that's right, the tasty dog treat) or breastmilk taste like.

9 comments:

Stephanie Willis, LCPC, CADC said...

pickled pork rinds? grody. yuck, i'm such a picky eater and this is why. did i ever tell you my mom use to find green beans under my pillow cuz i'd keep 'em in my mouth and spit them out later?

Brian T. Murphy said...

this was one of the funnier sites I've seen in awhile. I love the chocolate breast milk. I'm totally going to do that some day. and I'll act like it's my original idea.

Brian T. Murphy said...

oh yea.

I easily offend?

what the hell?

Greg said...

Classic . . . that's all I can say. Reminds me of some mealtimes in African villages (not the breast milk one!!!) where the weird had to be ingested with a polite smile.

Kara Newby said...

Steph- you can be a snob sometimes to things like food and dogs.... but at least you still show me grace and mercy

Brian- why and I not suprised that you are going to rip off someone else's idea

of course you offend sometimes, do you read your own blog? but then again, we sometimes are offended when we hear the things that we need to hear the most

Greg- I love 1) that you went and read the gross food blog, and 2) that you can identify. That guy is serching out disgusting things just to be cool. You were trying to show truth and love and the "abnormal" (weird/gross) sometimes just came along.

David Duer said...

laughable but weird site. I think that the labels on the containers made it worse that the actual picture of the food. Although for me it would all depend on the smell. My nose is much more picky than my taste...though I hear the two are connected.

Personally, i don't find the whole breast milk gross... I do wonder what his wife thought about it...but come on, many of us have tasted it before, and it was obviously good because we went back for more. Now it would be a whole 'nother story if he drank it right from the breast.

Stephanie Willis, LCPC, CADC said...

can you call? of course. you could have called ages ago. all of my friends have fallen off the face of the earth. neat.

Brian T. Murphy said...

if you do not update soon I will remove you from my list of links.

I will not tolerate dead links.

thank you.

Brian T. Murphy said...

kara - you have until may 20, 2006, and if you don't update by then, I will remove your link from my highly esteemed world wide web log link list.