Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The results are in...

I got my LSAT scores on Friday night. Let's just say that I won't be going to law school next year, after all. So now you all know, and you don't have to ask anymore. Merry Christmas to me. I have no idea what I will be doing next year, but that's pretty much in line with the way that I have run the past four years, so why should instability be anything new for me?

More to come about Christmas (and my new Nano... I'm trying not to love it toooo much).. to come.

Goodnight for now

3 comments:

Brian T. Murphy said...

Kara - I told you that chicks can't be lawyers. When you get in town come over and I'll load your nano up with excellent music. Just give me my Hem back. Only heathens don't like Hem, and heathens go to hell. Actually I made that up. But seriously, I can load your nano up with some sweet action. And by sweet action I mean music.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday.
i love you, but i hate you for having an ipod nano. sorry, it's true. non-profit people aren't suppose to have nano's Kara. it should be against our mission statements or something and it makes the rest of us feel like shit.
no really i'm happy for you. i hope you have as much fun listening to it as that pimped out chik in the commercial with the hair. you know which one i mean.
bring it with you to chicago. we'll rock out the new year with it.

Anonymous said...

Willis is right. Non-profits and nanos do not go hand in hand.

Kara, my mom found tickets to Birmingham for under a hundred bucks the other day! Now if only we can get tickets FROM Birmingham to Boston...

:) I sent you a birthday card, but I'm not sure the address was current. Let me know if it's not. And call me!